Tehran Stock Exchange to Host a Newcomer
* As the 508th company listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange, Omid Investment Bank ticker was listed on the second market 31 January 2017; it has been placed in the Financial Intermediaries sector with the ticker Omid.
* Rayan Saipa Leasing is to underwrite Musharaka bonds worth IRR 1000 bn with a 4-year maturity and 18% return on account; the value of each bill will be IRR 1,000,000, which will be offered within 5 business days after that, their secondary trading will start.
* According to the governor of the Central Bank of Iran, Iran is to replace dollar either with a new common foreign currency or a basket of currencies in its foreign transactions.
- Bank Mellat is planning to offer the 10.08% block of Refah Chain Store, equal to 45,443,810 shares, through Iran Fara Bourse. Being done on February 4th, each share is priced at IRR 9,501.20% of the trade value will be paid upfront while the rest will be settled within 7 business days.
- Based on the statistics released by the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade, Bank Saderat has paid facilities worth IRR 20,000 to small to medium sized enterprises. As the bank CEO has said, this is aimed at creating jobs, increasing employment rate and moving different sectors in line with the government policies. Bank Saderat has paid IRR 19,523 bn worth of facilities to 1,846 economic projects in the first 10 month of the current year.
- Over its Q3 period, Pegah-e Azarbayjan-e Sharqi has managed to cover 91% of its estimates for the FY ending 20 March 2017; the company had announced to realize IRR 266 EPS.
- Releasing its first projections, Shahdab-e Nab-e Khorasan Agro-Industries has announced to realize IRR 256 EPS for the FY ending 19 March 2018, posting a 14% increase compared to its budget for the current year.
In the Market
The more we approached the final hours of the session, the more negative atmosphere dominated the market, which was intensified by the reopening of Bank Tejarat ticker. Finally, Bank Tejarat ticker in the Banking group was reopened in the -35% zone at IRR 670.
Tickers in the Food and Beverage industry went through rather balanced trades. Being offered 7 sessions ago, Golpayegan Dairy has benefited its shareholders with 32% since its IPO. Margarin (+4.7%) and Pegah-e Fars Dairy (+3.79%) also closed above their flat lines.
Although the majority of tickers in the Automotive industry went through negative trades, Charkheshgar (+4.04%), Iran Tractor Motorsazan (+3.67%) and Irka Part San’at (+2.85%) among the spare part mfg. field finished in the green.
Finally, in line with the increase in metals mainly copper, several symbols in the Metals group closed above their flat lines, including Iran Mineral Processing (+4.48%) and Zangan Zinc Industry (+3.01%). Besides, 34 mn and 33 mn shares of Hormozgan-e Jonoub Steel and National Iranian Copper Industries were block traded in the retail market, respectively.
DISCLAIMER: This report has been prepared and issued by Agah Brokerage Firm on the basis of publicly available information, internally developed data and other sources believed to be reliable. The information contained herein is not guaranteed, does not purport to be comprehensive and is strictly for information purposes only. Agah does not assume any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions. Any expressions of opinions are subject to change without notice.
To contact reporters: Inter@agah.com