- Today, 10% of Kimia Zanjan Gostaran Company’s shares, equal to 11,520,000 shares, with the ticker Kimia, were initially offered to investors in Iran Fara Bourse at $0.09. Being an industrial and Mineral Company established in 2007 and holding $3.17 mn in capital, the company mainly produces Zinc concentrate and Lead concentrate, aiming at meeting the needs of domestic markets and accessing international ones. Each brokerage house along with all branches was allocated 65,900 shares. In addition, the mentioned company has predicted to make a $0.02 EPS for the current FY ending 19 March 2016, demonstrating a 29% decline compared to the prior year.
- According to the Ministry of Oil’s Director General of Strategic Planning, the country’s oil industry is in need of investment worth $150 bn during the Sixth Development Plan. He added that the private sector and foreign investors will fund $100 bn of the projects while the rest will be financed by domestic and local sources.
- Holding $6.06 mn in capital, Loqman Pharmaceutical Company has predicted to make a $0.01 EPS for the FY ending 19 March 2016. The company has managed to cover 34% of its estimation over the Q2 period; it is so while it had covered 52% of its estimations in the same period last year.
- Owning $50.15 mn in capital, Petrochemical Industries Investment Company has managed to recognize a $0.0006 EPS over the Q2 period for the FY ending 19 March 2016, which posts a 44% reduction compared to the amount made in the same period last year.
- Being in possession of $82.67 mn in capital, Construction Development International Company recognized a $0.002 EPS for the FY ended 22 September 2015. Its ticker was halted due to regulatory obligations to announce its predictions for the following fiscal year.
In the Market
At the beginning of today’s trading session, the TEDPIX recorded a limited growth and a few tickers, including Iran Electricity Meter Mfg. Company faced buy queues; however, the All-Share index gradually entered the red zone and tickers, specifically in the Oil Products and Automotive sectors ended in the red.
Symbols in the Sugar sector witnessed positive and balanced trades; Marvdasht Sugar Company and Qazvin Sugar Company were among those facing buy queues. As has been previously mentioned, this sector has negative beta correlation with the whole market trend.
Tickers in the Automotive sector were traded positively at the beginning; however, most ended in the red at the end. Indamin Spring Mfg. Company was the only symbol ending with a buy queue and Iran Khodro Company and Pars Khodro Company faced price hike at last minutes.
Finally, among tickers in the Banking sector, Bank Mellat topped the sector in terms of the highest traded volume, both in the banking industry and the whole market. Symbols were mostly traded in a positive and balanced manner and Post Bank and Bank Gardeshgari (Tourism) ended with buy queues.
TSE at a Glance
Summary of Trades
TSE Top 10 Stocks
TSE Major Sectors’ Daily Performance
Trading Halts and Reopenings
IFB at a Glance
DISCLAIMER: This report has been prepared and issued by Agah Brokerage Firm on the basis of publicly available information, internally developed data and other sources believed to be reliable. The information contained herein is not guaranteed, does not purport to be comprehensive and is strictly for information purposes only. Agah does not assume any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions. Any expressions of opinions are subject to change without notice.
To contact reporters: Mojde Rezaee at firstname.lastname@example.org