- The impact of economic interactions in the USA and the Dollar’s rally against Euro on Iran’ markets will be most on the commodity prices. 70 percent of companies’ performances in Iran depend on the price of commodities. Euro depreciation will impact on the companies with imports from Euro region. Electronics and pharmaceutical sectors are the main importers from Euro. The companies with Euro assets will also feel the negative impact in their balance sheets. Currently the market does not pay attention to this matter. However, by continuing the depreciation of Euro, the attentions are expected to turn to this issue.
- The Block stock transitions have intensified at the end of year. 9.8% stakes of Ghadir Investment Co., 3% stakes of Mobarakeh Steel Co. will be offered on 9th of March. 81% stake of Iranian Credit Investment Co. will also be presented on 11th of March. In addition, 19.6 and 9.8 percent stakes of Iran Aluminum and Bahman Group companies will be offered on 25th and 26th of March respectively. Besides divesting 3 Percent of Mobarkeh Co. stake by the Refah Bank on Monday, Tejarat Bank will also divest 2 percent stakes of this company. Refah Bank has also intended to sale 497,632 thousand shares of Iranian National Copper industries at the same date.
- The tile company, Hafez, released its first forecasted EPS for FY2015 (ending 20 March 2016). The companies EPS is predicted to increase by 4 percent compared with current year to 174IRR. The foreign exchange earnings are considered 4.6 USD mn with 38,000 IRR exchange rate. In the company’s investment plans purchasing a press machine is predicted which will be operated on October. The company also has decreased its balance of loans receivable from banks by 57 percent. Despite the dramatic fall in prices, buying is not recommended.
- Sepahan Oil Co. predicted 11 percent decline in its next year return compared with current year. The company had forecasted 2,810 IRR EPS for current year which reduced to 2,504 for FY2015. Since its listing with price of 17,500 IRR on June 2014, the company’s share has had a bearish trend and now is trading at 9,600 IRR level.
- The units of an ETF named “Sepas” with 30 percent guaranteed return issued today. Iran Financial Centre as the fund manager set the initial price between 10000 to 11000 IRR which was traded finally at 10000 IRR. There is the option for selling the units at 13000 IRR with maturity of 20 April 2016.
TSE at Glance
IFB at Glance
Trading Halts & Delays
In the last week the TSE overall index declined only 37 points. The market reluctance for buying was also visible in Today’s market. It is expected that the market stagnation counties to the next round of nuclear negotiations which it will start on 15th March. Almost all the companies next year budgets have been released and have already had their impact on the prices. Although the market is at low risk fundamentally and most of the shares are undervalue, as long as nuclear ambitions and high risk free interest remain unchanged in current market recession, the money is preferred not to enter to the stocks. The price fluctuations are less than 1 percent and are not even interesting for speculators.
DISCLAIMER: This report has been prepared and issued by Agah Brokerage Firm on the basis of publicly available information, internally developed data and other sources believed to be reliable. The information contained herein is not guaranteed, does not purport to be comprehensive and is strictly for information purposes only. Agah does not assume any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions. Any expressions of opinions are subject to change without notice.
AGAH BROKRAGE FRIM
No 13, Pirooz St., Africa Ave., Tehran, Iran | www.agahgroup.com | 0098-21-82154000
To contact the reporters: Negar Moshirfatemi at firstname.lastname@example.org